Almaty remains the largest, most developed, and most ethnically and culturally diverse city in Kazakhstan. Located at the foot of the Tien Shan ranges and well known for its large and wide mountains that even in the heat of summer have snow capped peaks. Almaty is known as the “Golden Triangle” in Kazakhstan for its trio of major natural attractions – the Kolsai Lakes, Charyn Canyon and Altyn-Emel National Park.
- Return Economy Airfare Ex Dubai/Sharjah/Abu Dhabi
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Panaromic Tour of Almaty & Kok Tobe Hills with Cable car
- Medeo and Shymbulak Tour
- Return Airport Transfers
- 20 kg check in baggage and 7 kg hand baggage
- Hotel, Airport & City Taxes
- Additional Services
- Anything not covered under ‘Inclusions’.
- Any other personal Expenses